Thursday, December 13, 2007

so wher can i start @?? let me thnk. I'm ok thngs r luking gr8 4 me, not reali bt must b positive in al aspects of life..I'm still @ uni coz i'm takin suma skul kinda boring but its gr8 4 me aspeciali 4 ma future.. will b finishin next yr feb n grad in march so yeah can't w8 to complete my first yr...i have a month off, i mite 2 b goin wit friends to indonesia, chelsea is dar so prob will meet up wit her... man i realli miss u's sooo much ay...still keepin touch wit da gals here, always chattin wit felina and sme tyms wit chelsea so yeah....have soo much wok to do n itss not fun, tot homework don't exist in uni bt they do actually lol... okay well my life is gr8 atm, hookin up wit soo many guys eva since i came to brissy, havn't been faithfull 2 ma bfriend bak home...bt anywe its part of life! don't take me wrong..i still do love him though..i have sme other guys bak home who are aftarin me tooo, so i jst don't know who to go out with!! FUCK EVERYONE, i just want 2 complete my degree n get out of this shitt place, am already tired of brissy..I'm planning to settle elsewhere aprt frm aust..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home