Thursday, December 13, 2007

okay, my life so far and right now......damn, so much dramas, so much....dont get me wrong, im happy but im just over it. i aint the pessimistic type, always see the bright side, but it doesn't get any brighter than this on this island, so im going elsewhere. ive been thinking. im searching for something, dont know what it is, to complete me and its definetely not in noosa. so im going to travel all over the world to find it. im going to meet heaps of people and search for different jobs to see what defines me, whats perfect for me, what is me. like seriously, how many opportunities and pathways are there? millions! like when i die, what will people say? she was harmony, the cook? the cleaner? the owner of a franchise? the social worker? and who will be at my funeral? out of the millions of people out there, who will i choose as my friends, who do i want to invest my time into? and when i fall in love, who will i choose to complete me? i dunno whats getting into me ay. im thinking again adn again, im happy but i want more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home