Thursday, December 13, 2007

friends: i love them all, but they aren't inspiring me anymore. they have all issues (eg. pregnant. already got kids. bad boyfriends. abusive boyfriends. jobless. etc) and its beginnign to annoy me that they dont learn and change. dont get me wrong, i love them all so much but i need more.
looks department: had bad acne at one stage but the pimples are going, got a very black tan, lost weight. still not perfect, but intend to get there, haha. actually i reckon i do need to take care of myslef, keep smoking, drinking, weed, pills, etc. need to settle.
life in general: i love hervey bay, but i want to travel. i think im going to move into an ashram or to new zelaand with my mum. im leaving anyways. i have to go and get inspired and travel and learn and grow. i cant be somewhere where the people are so predictable and i know whats happenign every day. blah. neways, let me know how you are!