Thursday, December 13, 2007

love life: met someone great in fact. dude, i've never met someone greater than him. to cut a long story short, we both really like each other but our at different stages of our lives. how is it that you can meet the right person at the wrong time? i canot give him what he wants (stability, long-term relationship, maturity, etc) and he cannot give me what i want (i dont know what i want. enough said.) but yes, i learnt a lot, we are still great friends.

job: still a shop girl. easy. just do stuff like run around and baby sit or work on the computer.
family: fucked. my brother is jobless, basically homeless and lost his job. and he also got robbed. my sister is screwed in the love department but got a scholarship. my mum is happy in new zealand. my dad - on friday he kicked me out of the hosue and i have sworn to not come back and i will not. i love him, but i dont have time for fools. i dont have time for fucken idiots who make me unahppy. he got mad at me because he didn't tell me the security code to get int othe house and told me i was irresponsible, all this horrible shit, like i was a bitch and stuff over something so pathetic and superficial. it was just a build of shit, he's always like that, so materialistic and crap.